Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Garden in Spring 2012




Sorry for the lack of posting lately-it has been very busy around the house.
I am recovering from a hernia surgery, and going out of my gourd doing nothing. I can see out my porch, and the garden is getting ready to go. We tried to get it ready for a good spring bloom this year. Some new steps were put in to help me get up the steep incline safely.
Flats of seedlings are waiting to sprout-

These are flats of summer annuals like marigold, zinnia, yarrow, etc.
Several years of overgrown woody perennials were chopped down and refreshed. A small dwarf olive has been planted and surrounded with other drought tolerant perennials.

The birds have been flocking around the small fountain and scratching for bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment