Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sneak Peak-painting and garderning




Finally getting around and feeling good again. I am sharing some parts of the dancing Indian piece I am working on-it is a 30x40-

This is the first pass on the head, I will go back and do a once over when I finish the sky.
Out in the garden, things are finally starting to take off.
This is a new rose for me called Wedgewood from David Austin:

Here is Queen of Sweden, another Austin that I have had since I started about 8 years ago-

The Austin rose Sir Edgar Elgar-a most gorgeous cerise shade. Unfortunately this rose gets a lot of mildew, and looks good for only the spring bloom.

A newer favorite Austin called The Pilgrim. It lasts a long time in the vase.

Kathryn Morley, an Austin rose with large lovely blooms

Falstaff, a deep crimson purple rose from Austin that is pretty stingy with blooms according to many growers. I have not had it long, so I can't judge yet.

Red Eden, a rose from a French grower, with very rich red blooms. I believe the Queen of Hearts would want this in her garden:

My old garden trug filled with this mornings harvest:

No comments:

Post a Comment