Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Almost Summer, garden in bloom

 The hydrangea path is in full bloom. The plants on the right received a dose of bluing treatment, otherwise they bloom like the pink one on the left.
                                       Sweet peas climbing to the sky, these are over 7 feet tall.
                                     This lily is also tall, well over my head, with large flowers.
       I planted peony type poppies this year, they have large full blousey blooms, and giant seed pods

 Tomatoes!!!  This plant is giant, taking up most of the upper bed, it has a lot of green fruit.
 This appears to be the green stage of Speckled Roma, you can see some variation in pigment.
 I labeled all of the tomatoes, but the plant are too big to find the labels, so there are some mystery tomatoes in action.
 Dahlias, several flowers have put out blooms, some are still waiting.
                            This striped one is really neat, gotta get more stripes next year.
 This was the first dahlia I ever planted, its been around 8 seasons. 


 Gorgeous clematis "Polish Spirit." Also the first clematis I ever bought when I worked at Trader Joes, now in its 7th season.
This is a new variety for me this year, clematis ‘Rooguchi.' It is a Japanese variety, with dark purple bells.








No comments:

Post a Comment