Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Father's Day shirt-Nani iro fabric and Collete Negroni pattern

I thought I really outdid myself on the crazy shirt fabric this time. Of course, my  Dad loved the fabric. I think it looks like popcorn falling on grass. It is another double gauze from Nani Iro. The fashion police ( my mom) were not convinced that this shirt could be worn out of the house.
The fabric is a sort of border print motif, the pattern is more flowery on the sides and greener in the middle.
I did my best to coordinate the pockets to somewhat match the pattern. The buttons are vintage.
We all decided that rolled up sleeves  were a  better look. My Dad later put on dark jeans with the shirt and he did have a bit of a hipster vibe going on.
This is the same shirt pattern as before for his train shirt, but I tried the long sleeve version this time. Colette pattern Negroni.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous men's shirt! Your dad looks fantastic. I hope he's worn it often!

    ReplyDelete